Saturday, June 8, 2013

You'll never know if you never try


Tried a new hairstyle on Friday ! Hahahaa. I hope it looks fine XD 

Well , I'm still up, this late at night. I just can't bring myself to sleep. As much as I am sleepy, I just don't feel like sleeping. This always get to me every damn time. And I don't know why. 

I'll have to wake up early tomorrow. For Chinese tuition. Then off to watch 'epic' with sophia. And then off to watch 'now you see me' with keni ! Then I don't really know where else I'll go. I pretty much just don't want to be stuck at home alone like today. Said I would be fine, when inside I felt so alone. Should rather say I'm used to it. 

So I've been really irritated at people that knows they're wrong yet they don't do anything about themselves to become a better person. I mean, seriously? You know you're wrong. You know you're making a mistake , yet why do you always commit the same mistakes over and over again ? You can change yet you chose not to. What kind of ridiculous thing that is. Oh and you say that you're suffering oh so much ! OH PLEASEEEE. You're not the only one with the problems! Look at those around you ! There are people out there who's starving to death and are in a much worse situation than you! Look ! Take a look at the world. You have food , water and a home. What else do you need ? Isn't that sufficient enough ? Or is it that only 'a so called boyfriend' would enlightened you ? My goodness ! Go look at life from a better point of view please. You're annoying the h*ll out of me. And I really don't know how much longer I can hold on until I burst out at you. 
I really hope I won't have to. 

Alrightttt. 
It's late. 
And it's gonna be a tiring day tomorrow. 
Good night ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment