Tuesday, June 18, 2013

take it upon yourself for all i care




JUST GO AND BURN YOURSELF AWAYYYYYYYYYY 

helloooooo,
I had quite the "normal" day. I actually did "studied" a bit today. Oh my, I'm proud of myself. But there's so much for me to review and I haven't done a thing. I shall start soon. Like really soooooon. Since my exam's next week and all. Oh godddd, time please don't move forward. I hate exams. The schedule this month is like so super packed already.

Ahhh, whatever,
Anyways, i've been feeling really ticked off at girls that every time she gets a new boyfriend, she goes like "i love you forever husband. There's only you for me" and all those sh*t. It just annoys me so much. I mean, why does she always mention the word "forever" to each of her boyfriend(s). Exactly, how many "forever" does she have? Is she a cat or something? Cats have 9 lives. But OH WAIT, she's actually worse than a cat. I mean, cats are CUTE! LIKE reallyyyyyy CUTE.
Writing that, i was actually referring to the "majority" and apparently, there's this girl who took it upon herself! WOW. So it means that she's guilty and that she's doing exactly what my status is saying? Well, if she didn't then she wouldn't have taken it upon herself. I mean, I didn't even mention any names in particular and I was really just referring to the "majority". Maybe part of me wasn't but, most of me is referring to the majority. I mean, how stupid could she get? Oh please, TAKE IT UPON YOURSELF FOR ALL I CARE. Not like I'm gonna go and OH HEY, I'M SORRY and sh*t. Sorry girl, but that was my point of view and my saying, i wasn't referring to you. I ain't gonna take responsibility for any sh*t yo. Just go get a life girl. I don't have the time to be bothered by your two-faced b*tchy personality. I couldn't bother more. I was just tick off that you would actually take something that i didn't even mention any names upon yourself. Quite a peabrain you are. No offense. I'm just so ticked off.

Well, never mind about those kind of people, I've met a ton. People like that are just rather....how should i say? Ridiculous? I don't know.

Sorry for using foul words but i just don't know what kind of words to use towards these kind of people. Since they don't know how appreciate nice and kind words or maybe sarcasm, foul words seems so befitting for them.

Alright, i think i shall go do some "revision".
hahas, okay, byeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment