Thursday, June 20, 2013

Stop bullshitting


HELLOOOOO :)
supposedly, today was suppose to be quite a good day. SUPPOSEDLY.  
but oh well, it started out rather good.
it was quite a normal and fun day at school. I went around asking people to answer a math question that i made a bet with Keni. It was 6/2(1+2)=??. I bet that it would be 1 and he bet that it would be 9. And we both went to ask our teachers (we're at different schools) and my teachers said 1 and his said 9. Now, it's just rather left behind since the "dramas" are coming back up again.
I honestly wonder why people are so.....ridiculous sometimes.





HAHAHHAHAHS. I found these while i was "stalking" Jia yi's facebook to look for her unglam photos. These were like i don't even know how many years ago xD But it was good times. I think we web-cam the whole day or was it the whole afternoon? I can't remember that clearly anymore.
I can't wait to go back and visit Singapore !! I miss it a lot , especially the people there!



YES YES. SOME PEOPLE REALLLY DOES NEED THIS KIND OF HUG.

They are just so annoying. Acting like a hypocrite and all. It's like they won't even admit their own mistakes. Like wth? The least you could do is accept it and then just move on.
OH MY GAHHHHH, I gets frustrated every time i think about them. It's just wayyyy too stupid.

Oh and people lie. I know that. But you saying that you don't lie is already a lie itself. And if you want to start whatever you want to call it, i'm fine with it. i won't even bother using foul words towards you.
Get some sense in yourself first before you talk. Want to talk about my attitude? You're no one to judge. You can't judge me. You're not allowed to. I am who I am. If you're not happy with me, I DON'T CARE.  I just don't. I'm me. Like me for who i am or just don't. I've never force you or anyone to like my attitude. Oh and, my attitude depends on how you are towards me.
I couldn't care less about whatever it is that you think. I just couldn't. I'm just like :
Oh whatever, not like i'm even bothered. More like, I'm entertained. hahahs
okayyy,
i shall maybe go do something that's more productive than this xD
Exam's next week and i haven't reviewed a thinggg.
my gahhhhh
i'm dead meattt.
okay byeeeeee :)
shall end this post with a cute picture of "Douglas Booth" <3


No comments:

Post a Comment