Sunday, June 9, 2013

talking to the moooooooon

i just really like being me.

HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'm currently really addicted to "talking to the moon" by Bruno Mars. I've been putting it on repeat for i don't even know how many times.

Soooo, i had a lot of fun today. Firstly, i went to catch a movie "epic" with Sophia, her sister(s) and Tip. it really was a great movie indeed. It was rather boring at first, but gradually, it's get funnier and funnier. It's really cute how the two main characters share a relationship via webcamming because one is big and one is small. It's just so cute.
Next, catch "Now you see me" with Keni. It was a considerably good movie except that it talks way too much. That kinda strains the watchers. And if you miss too much of the movie, you basically just don't understand the movie. Although i like how the movie ended with such an awesome twist. Their magic was really cool and awesome.
Then, off to Kids City with Keni! Thankfully the whether was rather forgiving. It wasn't as scorching hot as yesterday. Once again, thanks a lot for the ride Keni!
Bought two tickets for the "laser tag" and went to the 7th floor to meet up with Sophia and the rest. Waited for quite a while before we could get it.
The game was really fun. I've never played laser tag before, and i got a good first experience. I kept on shooting the lil' kid. Feels kinda bad for him since he looks rather innocent, but he's not. He shot me once and i got my revenge. xD okay, that sounded rather mean. Ended up with a score of 4000++. I forgot because before i could take a look at my score again, it got reset to 100. The winner among us was Keni though. I can't believe how he go from being "so bad" then suddenly BAM! He got so good. His scores went up really fast.
It was really fun playing "laser tag". Gonna go there and play it again sometime soon! And i so am going to try rock climbing over there.

Separated ways with Keni and just went with Sophia and the rest to True Coffee to grab some drinks. Sat there for quite a while. Then off to eat some things with Tip and back to Sofitel to deliver the food to Ms.Sophia Kao and bought her chocolate macaroons. Bought some for myself too of course.

It has been really long since i last had so much fun. I really am glad i got to spend today when them. Finally a good memory for me to keep. Gonna cherish all of these good memories.

Alright, I shall end this post with a picture of Keni and I!


Good nighttttt everyone! :)

2 comments: