Sunday, June 30, 2013

fun times will never be forgotten.


HELLOOOOOO.
i haven't updated since like 10 days ago. I was busy with the exams and all. Well, i've just been really really busy. And i'm suppose to be really busy right now too, but i chose not to be. I should really be STUDYING for my semesters which is tomorrow and the day after, and here i am, blogging. I just got home like half an hour ago. Been out since 10am until 5:30pm. Yesterday, i was out from 9am till 9:30pm. well, that sums up how much i've been neglecting my studies so badly.

Anyway, that picture above was taken yesterday's evening while i was on the boat with my brother and his friends. It was so pretty.
Here are some more :

it isn't really red here, but outside, it's like super red and super prettyyyyyy.



phnom penh city at night.

isn't it so pretty? i just really love the views of nature. especially the sky.

Yesterday, 29/06/2013 -Saturday

Went out at 9 to catch a movie called 'Klach ey, Serch ta' with Mandy and her another friend. It's a khmer movie. If i were to translate it, it would be "Afraid for what? It's funny". Well, that's awkward xD But the movie wasn't really that good. I didn't enjoy and some people in the cinema were being really noisy. It's so annoying. The movie was funny, but i don't like the story line. It's just not good. That 90 mins felt so longgggggg.
Went to buy ChaTime with Mandy and her friend. Got myself a "Grassjelly Latte". I really like grass jelly xD I find it so niceeeeeeeee xD
Went back to the seating area.

Took this while we were there xD Mandy is just sooooo cuteeeee xD 

Then Sophia, her sister and Ing came at around 11 nearly 12 i think and we went to catch "After earth" it's my second time watching it and thus i fell asleep during the movie. I swear it was such a good sleep xD
Then we went to took some neoprints while waiting until 2 to catch "World War Z" It's also my second time watching that movie but i didn't fell asleep. I still feel that it's gooooooood. I really like the movie xD Although seating on the first row isn't exactly all that comfortable, but the movie was really worth it despite it being my second time watching it.

Then my brother came and pick me up. We went to the riverside, to meet up with his friends because we were going to eat something on the boat. It was really long waiting for everything to be done. While waiting, i went to get myself an 'original iced chocolate' from Gloria Jean's. I find that it's a lot better than Brown's Chocolate Ice Blended. Took about 15-20 more mins before we got on the boat. Waited for about 10-20 more mins in order for food to arrive then we set off. The pictures of the sky were taken while i was on the boat. like duhhhhh.
Then i went to visit Sophia at the clinic D: GET WELL SOON BABE.
Then went to have dinner at Porkei. Didn't really enjoyed it as i wasn't really all that hungry. So basically, yesterday, i didn't eat anything much at all.

TODAYYYYY,
had breakfast at LY LAI restaurant or something. Then off to some place i forgot what it was called. It's out of town.
Came back, and went to have ice cream at The blue Pumpkin.
Went to some place.
Came back home.
And i should really be revising, but i'm refusing to do so D:
BECAUSE I'M JUST SOOOO SUPER LAZYYYYYYYYYYYY. GRRRR. I HATE HOW LAZY I AM D:

The pictures below were taken on Saturday - June 22nd 2013
Went out to catch "Man of Steel" with Sophia, her sisters, Pipor and Keni.
The movie was reallyyyyy boring at first. But it got a lot better half-way through.
Went to Kids City next.
We walked up from the 1st floor all the way to the 5th then to the 7th.
While on the 5th floor, at The Blue Pumpkin, Keni and I camwhored. hahahahhas :D






 Then came Sophiaaaaaa as she returned from the toilet xD



 A compilation :)
YAYYYYYY! :D

Then we went to the 7th floor to play laser tag. But sadly, keni had to leave first :( because he needed to  go and pick up his brother at 5pm.
Then i came home.

EXAMSSSSSS. I HATE EXAMS. I JUST HATE THEM SO MUCH. GRRRRRRR. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. that's why i'm not studying right now when i really should D: okay, i've probably mentioned this a lot of times already xD

i shall end this post with this:


BEN & JERRY'S. YAYYYYYY ;D
hahahhas,
OKAYYY, BUHHHBYEEEEE.
i'll try to "concentrate" on studying. hahahhas. even though i haven't even started xD

No comments:

Post a Comment