Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thankful

Helloooo. I'm gonna try. Hahahah try and update more frequently lah hor :D 

Off to Bokor Mountain tmr and then probably off to the beach the day after. Ehehehe :D finally there's the summer feels <3 

I don't really know what to say but I shall post about what I'm thankful for. 

I'm so thankful for the life that I have right now. I'm thankful to myself that I didn't do the stupid suicide thing. I'm thankful that I'm alive and well. I'm thankful for the comfort and love my parents provided me. Of course I'm thankful for the money too XD but right now, I'm most thankful that a certain someone exist. 
I'm so thankful, like literally super thankful. 
I've known him for 7 years but we've only been close for like about 3-4 years because HAHAHAHA believe it or not, I used to find him really annoying back in primary school. But now, he's no where near annoying, he's the loveliest person I've met so far. <3 
He's not just someone special to me. 
He plays a significant role in my life. 3 years ago and now as well. 
He's like the best friend that one would cherish for the rest of their life and yes, I will cherish him for the rest of my life. 
He's not just my best friend, he's also my lover. And I'm thankful for the one week that I spent in Singapore with him <3 
He made me believe in the things that I swore I would never trust again. 
He made me look at the things I once feared differently. 
He made me want to step out of my comfort zone and just take a step forward and fight for what I want. 
If not for him, I think I'd still be the same old me, not wanting to believe in anything and not giving a damn about the whole world. 
It's not like I give much damn now, it's just, I look at the world differently. 
I now believe in hope, faith and trust. 
He's definitely one to keep and I will keep in <3 
I'll do whatever it takes to make sure this one lasts. 
Fights, quarrels and misunderstandings are bound to happen, but we'll get through it, like two pieces of puzzle that fits perfectly for one another. 
I know this sounds so weird and idk what to call it, also I know this sounds like blah blah blah because I'm young and all but fuck it, I'm just gonna say it; I think I've found my other half and it's him. 

14 days; 2 weeks to Singapore <3 
I honestly can't waitttttt XD 

It's long distance but we'll show the world that distance does not bring two people apart. If there's a will, there's a way :D 

Ehehehehehe. 

I went for a drive just now and hit this truck that stopped midway -.- 
I'm sorry I didn't apologize; sorry not sorry; but yeah, he fucking stopped midway!!! But it was also my fault.... Ehehehe I'm a beginner XD but I'll learn from the mistakes :3 
Like my dad said 'admit your mistakes, face it and learn from it' 
Kekekeke 

I hope everything goes well tmr :D 
And I hope the Internet will be good at the hotel so I can Skype booboo XD 

I shall end this here. MUAHAHHAHA 

Tb to Singapore <3 
17th June 2014 - 24th June 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment