Thursday, July 10, 2014

Boring holidayyyy

Blehhhhh
Helluuuuuuuuu
It's such a boring holiday ever since I came back from Singapore 😒😫 
Of course it's not entirely boring, booboo's always there for me which is the best thing and he's always there to boost my day <3 ehehehe 
It's just, staying home is boringggggggg 😫 I've never really been the kind of stay home and 'look after the shop' kind. This is why I don't like business, there's literally no break. Tsk tsk. 
Had lunch aloneeee today but the lunch was my goddd the best lunch 😋 


Ehehehehe. The roasted chicken's the best. 😋 didn't touch the soup at all. Ehehehe XD 
Brother's engagement this evening 😪 
It's gonna be tiring. Lol. 
But blehh, he's gonna be married soonnnnn. 
Kinda sad but as long as he's happy. 😁 
Thinking of what I should get him for his wedding that's happening in 3 months 😖 
Probably gonna ask mom for money to get it 😂😂 ain't rich enough to buy things with 'my own' money 😂😂 which I dont have. HAHAHAHHAAH. 

And DID I MENTION THAT JUNG JOON YOUNG LOOKS SO DAMN GOOD NOWWWWW. 

Look at that. Omgggggg 😍 




And his new song 'teenager' is just such a killer. Ehehehehehe. 😍😍 he's like literally my favorite of all time. Not only is he so realistic and down to earth, he's such an inspiration <3 

Doctor stranger ended :( 
I don't want to watch the finale. 
I'm not ready. 
I don't want to say goodbye to my Lee Jong Suk :((((( 


Look at that mannnnnn. Like omgggggg 


I'm gonna miss his acting so much :( 
Okay, let me go cry one corner now 😭 

HAHAHAHA. Sorry for the fangirl mode XD 
But yeah, sorry not sorry. HAHAHAHAHA :P 
I think I've talked too much now 😂😂😂 bye byeeee 
Booboo, 我爱你🙈😘❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment