Saturday, July 12, 2014

Loneliness

Bleh. 
The title says it all. 
I'm tired. Physically tired. I'm emotionally okay because of baby <3 but I feel lonely. Blehhhh. 
The trip ain't nice. It's boring :< 
Not my kind of trip. 
I miss baby. A lot. And I wish he's here with  :< 
Tbh, it's saddening. I'm really looking forward to Singapore but I'll probably end up drowning in sadness when I leave :'( 
And I AM SO NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO SCHOOL. 
It'll be a whole different environment. Junmin and Atif are gone...it's not gonna be the same... 
There's still Ngy but Junmin and Atif....I miss them. 
They're like the two guys I'm closest to after Ngy. 
Every class was fun with them...like literally almost every class except English. English is boring as shit. 
But other than that...it's really fun and I really miss them. 


I feel lonely. Like really lonely. Babe always make my day better but thinking about the next school year without two of the closest people to me sucks hardcore. 
the two people that i can literally talk everything with them. 

Bleh. 
I want to cry. 
I really want to cry but...no. 

I hate parting with people. 

I hate leaving. 

I hate that it's always either I have to move or my friends have to move. 

Fuck that shit. 

I've been away from my parents for half my life.

And I've never had the chance to be close to my real and true friends for more than 4 years..... 
Now it's only 1 or 2 years...
It's bullshit. 

I'm still thankful for the life...it's just, I'm sad today....just today.... 


Favorite Polaroid <3

Missing babe like crazy :< 

New favorite song: Going to meet you now (Doctor Stranger OST) 

Bye......

No comments:

Post a Comment