Saturday, July 12, 2014

Bokor Mountain

Wassssappppppppp 

I'm finally at Bokor Mountain :D 
It's sooooo cold out here and I wish he's here with me. Literally. 

It's such a tiring ride. It was like 10 hours drive.....literally 10 hours...but not the longest I've ridden. I drank like 2 cups of coffee and a sip of red bull but I was still knock out during the ride. LOLOLOLOLOL I swear to god I sleep so fuckkng well and nothing will keep me from my sleep except my determination. HAHAHAHAH. Babe was doing his hmwk so I decided to just sleep. 
But I didn't sleep after lunch. Like I couldn't fall asleep because of the clashing of my dad's loud music and my own music...
I decided to continue reading 'Looking for Alaska'. THAT BOOK IS SO GOOD. JOHN GREEN IS OFFICIALLY ANOTHER ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHOR. I'm gonna continue it tmr and maybe try to finish it during the drive to the beach. Ehehehehe 

It's so cold here at Bokor Mountain that this happened: 


Body heat. HAHAHAHAHA. He's my brother okay. Do not misunderstand. HAHAHAHAH. I have my own prince awaiting me at Singapore alright :3 
Ehehehe and I sooooo wish he's here with me so I can cuddle with him ;< 
I did the same with my mom. HAHAHAHA. It was freezing cold and so hazy that we couldn't see the road at all. 


Ehehehhe. 
I miss babe :( 
Like a lot. 
13 more days <3 


I am in loveeeee with this shoes and how comfortable it is <3 
Booboo chose it with me and ehehehe gotta say he's got great fashion sense ;) 


View from the hotel front porch. 

HAHAHAHA 

I think I should go shower 
But I'm lazy...
Don't worry. I WILL SHOWER. HAHAHAHAHAH 
I wanna Skype babe ;( 
I miss himmmmm. Blehhhhhh. 

La 
La 
La 
Okay. I'm going off. Ehehehehe :3 byeeee 

No comments:

Post a Comment