Tuesday, July 15, 2014

ASSSHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkk 
Ughssssssss 
So fucking pissed off :< 

LIKE SERIOUSLY! If you ask for help and I help, FUCKING LISTEN! MY FUCKING GOD!!!! 
You saw the fucking screen and then you fucking said I'm fucking BLIND?!?! ASSHOLE.  
YOU FUCKING SAW THE DAMN FUCKING SCREEN MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!! 

I can't even fucking rant this anger out. Ughsssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I swear to god I want to fucking punch everybody in their fucking face. 
Like what the fuck man. Don't fucking just put the fucking blame. You got eyes. You got the fucking brain. FUCKING USE IT. THERES THE FUCKING BRAIN FOR ONE FUCKING REASON: FUCKING USE IT. ITS FOR YOUR OWN FUCKING KNOWLEDGE. 
READ BEFORE YOU FUCKING SAY WHATS FUCKING WRONG. READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
YOU GOT THEM FUCKING EYES FOR GOD'S SAKE! 

UGHS 
IM NOT GONNA EVEN BOTHER. 
BYE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment