Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Maybe I'm wrong...maybe I'm right


Hai ! A picture of my shoes. LOLOLOL. I was bored thus I did it for fun XD hehehe. 

It's like midnight right now and I'm still up and feeling horrible. LOL. 
I just feel so emotionally tired....I don't even know why... Well, maybe I do. Maybe I don't. 

Is it so hard to try and understand people and give them space ? Why must everything be controlled? 
Haiz....pressure here. Pressure there. 
National exams coming up the day after tomorrow and I haven't even started reviewing. I just feel like giving it all up. I've lost all hopes and motivation. I simply don't even feel like a living thing anymore. Feels like a zombie...


Such an idiot I am....hopeless and stupid. Useless and insignificant. 
I'm merely throwing all the words at myself. 
I know at times like this people would be saying 'oh , look at the bright side of life...' Well, I've said that to people that are down.... 
The bright side? I don't even know where it is. When I look around, it's as though it's filled with darkness. 
Having to put on 'the smile' everyday and pretend that everything is okay is really really tiring.
On some days I just want to simply hide away or maybe just be gone. 


Right now...

Haizzzzz. I should really pick myself back up at get over this depression...... 

I thank 'the one' that's been here with me and cheering me up. :) 

Well.... 
I...should....stop feeling this way!


Hahaha. 
I'm just spamming this post with pictures XD 


I swear this is soooo cuteeeeeeee XD ^ 

Anw , good night. LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment