Friday, September 20, 2013

.....


Haiiiii. It's been so long since I last updated ._. 
I was busy and well...lazy. LOL

The schedule's like really packed and the level of my laziness just keeps getting higher and higher. 

Okay...I'm obsessed with the song 'let her go'. I just like it. Not for any particular reason, I just do XD heheh 

A PICTURE OF BABY BEEL! Yayyyyy!! Haha 

Okay, I'm being really random :/ 

I'm just doing stuff to avoid feeling fucked up. LOL. Life is just so good and so bad both at the same time :/ 
So many stuffs on my mind yet I don't even know how to voice it out... 
The urge to just scream out loud...
The urge to just go someplace far and hide...
The urge to just...end everything :/ 
These damn negative thoughts :/ 
I've told myself millions of times to never be so pessimistic but then I can't stay optimistic for over 24 hours :/ In a day, there'll always be that moment whereby I just feel so fucking down and depressed. 
But you know what, there's also stuffs that's been making me feel good. Well, life's full of good and bad ? 
Oh god , I don't even know if what I'm saying makes any sense at all :/ 
Screw this. 
I'll drown myself in music. 
...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment